• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select!!

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
I Just got the email from my recruiter.... Final Select SNFO!!!! Now all I have to do is sign some paperwork, do a pre-OCS PRT, and then swear in. All of which will happen when I get back to Wisconsin on the 30th! I'm seriously shaking right now...

Congrats bro!

red_ryder

None
I Just got the email from my recruiter.... Final Select SNFO!!!! Now all I have to do is sign some paperwork, do a pre-OCS PRT, and then swear in. All of which will happen when I get back to Wisconsin on the 30th! I'm seriously shaking right now...

Good job, mayn! When's your proposed OCS date? Or have you got one yet?

badger16

None
Good job, mayn! When's your proposed OCS date? Or have you got one yet?

Forgot to post that. I'm in the Feb 16th OCS class. Got word of that about a week ago and have been waiting for word that My letter had been sent.

Thanks for for all the congrats everyone!

sbcatcher11

I have been reading the message boards a lot in the past year or so since putting in my first package for NFO or AMDO. I didn't get picked up the first time around but improved my package and put in again and just found out yesterday I received notice of my Final Select for NFO. Haven't had much time to look and see if anybody else is heading up to Newport the middle of March, but I cannot wait to get out of Oceana and on to the next step. Later.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor

Congrats!