• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

xltn

During the day, it wasn't bad. It got really bad at night, when we were wearing nothing but our undies for stupid hygiene inspection (pop and snap, only those in the MC understand what I'm saying), and all the windows were open. Got worst when DI fucked with us during shower time, on top of the mountain in Camp Pendleton during field training. Everyone was butt ass naked, while we were showing by the number at 2000 feet above sea level, it was windy too. After bootcamp I come to have hatred for the cold.

xltn

I'm jealous. I won't hear anything until I graduate. Hope I'm in your class too, since we was on the same board.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
31 August...turns out there was a glitch in communication
original

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
It will be one hell of thing if my OR accidentally forward designation as a NFO instead of a SNA.

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
Just got my Pro-Rec for SNA, joining this thread now. My OR said our district (Raleigh) is filling a lot of December board guys in for August right now, good luck to you guys.

Just received the call today for Pro-Y SNA. Feels weird to move onto a different thread, I have been on that thread since March. Glad to be in this one though!