• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BlackAce

VT-9 Trying to sick less everyday...trying
So no final select yet but my recruiter called to say I'm in the system to go to OCS Aug 10. Good Friday so far. Time to crack another beer and get back to building this waterfall/pond for my mother day present. The three month countdown begins. Btw it turns out digging huge holes is great PT.

AndreasW

Recruiter stated that my FS, "was on program managers desk." Not sure what that means, but he hasn't said anything about a specific date. Hopefully my age waiver didn't set me back and I can ship out around the same time as some of the other cats from the march board.

mitrokhin

For those of you who are expecting August OCS dates, did you put that down as a preference when submitting your package?

Reason I ask is I put early June on mine, but it could be kind of nice to have an extra month or two of freedom :)

For those of you who are expecting August OCS dates, did you put that down as a preference when submitting your package?

Reason I ask is I put early June on mine, but it could be kind of nice to have an extra month or two of freedom :)

I put down 01 June 2014 on mine and am told to expect August-September. I'd much rather go ASAP - you could be 2/3 done with it in August if you went in June!

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
I contacted my OR on Friday, he said there's no word yet. But with all of the activity going on, I'm hoping that I'll hear something soon!

xltn

I put down 01 June 2014 on mine and am told to expect August-September. I'd much rather go ASAP - you could be 2/3 done with it in August if you went in June!
I also put down june 2014. We were also selected on the same supply board. I might see you in there ;)

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Hypothetical situation: I don't know whether to be happy I don't have to wait or bummed because it'd a guarantee I'll be rolled and in h-class if my OR tells me my OCS date is in two weeks.

All hope for end of July or August, the latter being the most likely month.