• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
So many good cartoons back in the day:cool:
I've been watching Rocko and Are You Afraid of the Dark episodes on YouTube like it's my job lately. Man I miss the 90s.
I like where this thread is going.

Although to be fair, this is from '02, but I think it still counts. The early episodes are the best, after the movie came out it was just awful.
Also Invader Zim and Hey Arnold. And the Pokemon show (which is on Netflix now, Pokemon "Indigo League" I guess).

A$AP

None
I like where this thread is going.

Although to be fair, this is from '02, but I think it still counts. The early episodes are the best, after the movie came out it was just awful.
Also Invader Zim and Hey Arnold. And the Pokemon show (which is on Netflix now, Pokemon "Indigo League" I guess).
Hahahaha man I can't believe SpongeBob is as old as it is. So good.

jlr12

My OR told me that I am penciled in for August 31. I was pro rec'd from the Feb. IDC board for IW. Hopefully others from that board will hear something soon.

CmichRugger12

PRO-Y NFO
I feel obligated to throw my sleeper pick in with Recess for childhood cartoons.

However, I don't think there was anything more I wanted in life than an opportunity to compete on GUTS or Legends of the Hidden Temple. WHY CAN'T ANYONE ASSEMBLE THE SILVER MONKEY?!?

Last edited: