• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Meegs

The supply board was originally for August but they didn't actually meet and release results until Sept/Oct. I found out October 3rd. My OR said that classes are full and that Supply isn't high priority at the moment. They seem to need to push other designators through. This is what I understand. I haven't heard anything else.

Meegs

I feel like I can handle just about any kind of uncertainty at this point haha
Hopefully I'll be in your class, FutureSuppo!

FutureSuppo

I feel like I can handle just about any kind of uncertainty at this point haha
Hopefully I'll be in your class, FutureSuppo!

From my very limited knowledge of how it works for Supply folks, BQC classes up only so many times a year. Based on the amount of other people selected for Supply receiving the June 29th and July 20th dates, it's safe to assume that shortly after OCS class 0115 graduates there will be a BQC class starting up. There has already been one (maybe two, as I am not sure) class this year and another scheduled to start around June 24th. Including my hypothesis of another starting in October, I'd imagine that the chances of us being in the same class is very likely. And I hope that's the case! I don't want to falsely get your hopes up but I'm an optimistic person, unable submit to the idea of another possible outcome. Take it as you may. I wish you the best of luck!

Surf

pilot
Sure thing. It costs like .09 a mile for me so I'd make bank lol. I think they reimburse at .565
Good point, I wonder if I would still get reimbursed since it's not my vehicle. If we could both get the stipend with one vehicle it would be dumb not to carpool. I'll ask my OR...

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Think about what you are saying for a second first...you incur little to no travel burdens but get compensation?

Surf

pilot
Think about what you are saying for a second first...you incur little to no travel burdens but get compensation?
As far as travel burdens I would still incur the same as anyone, e.g. hotel, food, gas. The only difference being that gas would be split between two guys rather than all on one.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
As far as travel burdens I would still incur the same as anyone, e.g. hotel, food, gas. The only difference being that gas would be split between two guys rather than all on one.

I love your avatar. "Trick or feet."