• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

brogdawg32

Gotcha, the way he worded it led me to interpret it incorrectly. Thanks for the clarification man
Yeah I reread it like 10 times haha. I think obviously a few of us will still see class dates and FINSELs trickle out before that long of a wait...but it looks like the majority of May selects will take that long

Yeah I reread it like 10 times haha. I think obviously a few of us will still see class dates and FINSELs trickle out before that long of a wait...but it looks like the majority of May selects will take that long

Hope you get stuck in October with me so we can both freeze are asses off together.

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
How are these May people getting FinSel? Not to be a Debbie downer here, but I'm starting to get antsy...

brogdawg32

How are these May people getting FinSel? Not to be a Debbie downer here, but I'm starting to get antsy...
None of us have gotten a FINSEL unless age critical. Just class dates.

I was talking to someone who knows the division director personally, he was saying director said September 21st finsels should be out starting the end of this week, end of next week max.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is official until you have your orders to OCS. Even FS can be pushed back.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
I was talking to someone who knows the division director personally, he was saying director said September 21st finsels should be out starting the end of this week, end of next week max.
I can certify that not all of the 31 Aug FINSELs have been issued yet, so I think that would have to happen before the September ones go out.

brogdawg32

I can certify that not all of the 31 Aug FINSELs have been issued yet, so I think that would have to happen before the September ones go out.
Well from NOPO and now the division directors comments it sound like that might happen real soon.