• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
doesn't matter if male of female all about spots available, but realistically estimate about 4 months, what did you put for date available on your application?

Ah, gotcha. I put that I was available ASAP! I did my Pre-Screening TS Clearance interview with a yeoman Thursday afternoon, so I’m not sure what’s left before I’m available to get my FINSEL letter / able to go to OCS and what role all of that plays. My recruiter similarly guessed I’d be going around the end of March or early April. I hope she’s right, but seeing reports of “it’s been 9 months and no FINSEL” had me skeptical.

AULANI

Well, I'm still waiting from the Sep IWC board and I already have TS/SCI. I put availability ASAP as well but honestly I hope I don't go until the spring because it is cold in RI this time of year.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
I grew up in Alabama and currently live in Louisiana, winter in Rhode Island would probably suck major balls for me. But I’m so ready to go I’m more than willing to freeze my ass off at this point! Get me the fuck outta here, I wanna go to OCS, cold or nah. Hahaha

Yeah definitely! I’m in FL and the cold sucks, but have been in and out of the north. Basically just ready to get after it! Buck up buttercup!

Yikes. Just got promoted (at my civilian job) and still waiting for FINSEL. This is gonna be awkward.

Haha! Didn’t tell them?

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Haha! Didn’t tell them?

Plan to next month. Figured I'd most likely have to wait longer for FINSEL as a civilian. Either way, my immediate supervisor is out on maternity leave from Feb-June (I'm leaving a great company), so January's the only time to do it properly. All of these factors...

It's like the universe is testing my determination but I will not back down!!!!

giphy.gif