• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

takeoff

Checking in from the OCT board. My recruiter says that when he looks on his computer it has me listed as part of the JAN15 class but he also advised me to wait for a phone call to make it official. So fingers crossed for that but in the meantime I'm joining y'all in purgatory. Been running every day and doing some calisthenics to keep myself in shape. It's a pain and is causing me to lose some of the progress made in the gym but it'll be worth it in the end.

Aircrewman2010

I have official orders for class for DEC 10. Heads up for AD people. My orders do not have follow on to Pensacaola and BUPERS said (after a few phone calls) that those will come towards the end of OCS. So if you are looking to move your family before OCS it'll be on you (assuming all AD orders are the same for OCS).

I'll see anyone else for DEC 10 there. Good luck!

Triumph4life

Guess I'll jump into this thread now. Checking in from the OCT Aviation board. I'll be here until May, due to some major life events happening in the next few months (nothing bad). Look forward to seeing what everyone has to say on this side.

jrjmc6

Checking in from Oct aviation board.

Pro-rec Y SNFO. Slated for 25Feb OCS class, but have not received an official letter yet. Good luck to everyone! Can’t wait to get things rolling!