• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
Yeah, I really hope I don’t end up waiting 2 years haha. On the bright side, at least I’d be a veritable PT goddess by the time I finally made it to OCS ..

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
How often do you guys hear from/talk to your recruiters? When I got the phone call saying I was PROREC-Y back in July, I was told to expect regular meetings and discussions.

I've exchanged two texts with my recruiter in that time.

NathanSmart

What are they going to talk about? Their part in the process is pretty much done. Also still waiting for Final Select from May....​

Meyerkord

pilot
How often do you guys hear from/talk to your recruiters? When I got the phone call saying I was PROREC-Y back in July, I was told to expect regular meetings and discussions.

I've exchanged two texts with my recruiter in that time.

It's probably because you're still in school. Once you get a FINSEL I would imagine things would pick up again.

cookie_monster

I sent in my transcripts 2 weeks ago since I graduated in December, and my recruiter saw something on a program that there is a spot reserved for me on Feb 4. But no official finsel letter yet.

BlueDacnis

IP Officer - Graduated OCS 20JUL18
Really hoping FINSELs start churning out now that the holidays are over.. Recruiter said a lot of stuff is backed up, including some November board results and FINSELs for a bunch of people.