• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

JamesL37

Yep, SWO. You too? Hang in there, our community is really tight on numbers right now but they'll get you in there eventually. I was age critical so I was really anxious to get in ASAP.

I hope my FS isn't too far away... Other communities are getting their FS letters, but I'm just here lurking on AW. #justswothings

Vicious

Do a Barrel Roll!!!!
i think there is a ocs class that starts on my birthday.... it would be very interesting if I got put in that one.

Givemeinfo

I'm Pro-Y from this last SWO board, thought I'd check this thread out and say hello to all those who have been waiting for what seems like quit awhile... Bet your all in ninja shape by now.

Surf

pilot
I don't wanna be debbie downer but you haven't received it till it's on your OR's desk. Awaiting signature from PM is a status and it could still potentially be weeks until you receive a date. That's the way it was for me.
I hear you, it was just nice to see things progressing in the right direction. I am in no rush to get there, I still have plenty of prep work ahead of me.

SaltyDawg85

I hear you, it was just nice to see things progressing in the right direction. I am in no rush to get there, I still have plenty of prep work ahead of me.

Right on. Just wanted to make sure you were aware because I know firsthand that the wait can seem endless. It's coming though.