• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Just work out, study appendix B and enjoy your freedom. You can't control when you get your FS. It'll come when it comes. Spend time with family because it will be a wake up call when you are stripped away of everything in your norm.
I'm tracking. Thanks.

gp360

Maybe not snas but the first thing that is said upon arrival to this thread is that we have people pro rec y from July and October board still waiting. Hopefully sna moves a bit quicker. But again I have zero clue so didn't know how/if I should be proactive in the comings months about this FS

I went up for that July board and just commissioned...can't imagine still waiting for a FS from that board.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
I went up for that July board and just commissioned...can't imagine still waiting for a FS from that board.
For now I'm anticipating a normal wait and just going to PT and get my ducks in a row for when I get that call, either from the investigator or my recruiter; a call from either would be comforting in my mind. Congrats on making it through and best of luck!

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
What did you guys do with your recruiter right after being Pro-Rec? I already finished my NASIS and submitted my finger prints before my application was sent off to the board. Did we have to send an acceptance letter or anything?

gp360

What did you guys do with your recruiter right after being Pro-Rec? I already finished my NASIS and submitted my finger prints before my application was sent off to the board. Did we have to send an acceptance letter or anything?

Unless your OR needs something from you, just wait for your FS. If the PRT scores in your signature are still accurate then definitely focus on improving.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
He said ball was in his court so I'm just going to let it be for a few weeks. Already been through clearance once so I don't know that there's much else they need other than NASIS paperwork itself. We've all PQ'd and jumped through all the other hoops so I think we are lined up to be good to go if we pass our BC.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Just got off the phone with my recruiter, he says all I need to do is wait for the FS letter, and most likely I wont have a background check. He did say I have to do a physical readiness test once I get the letter.

Marmaduke

FS SNA
Just spoke with my recruiter today. She said that all the pilots she had picked up on the December boards have already shipped off to OCS. She doesn't know, with the 4 month flight school back-log, what that means for me... But she is hoping to hear soon...

Surf

pilot
I am about to redo my fingerprints for the BI since they expire after 90 days. Until then, it's just PT every damn day.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Just got off the phone with my recruiter, he says all I need to do is wait for the FS letter, and most likely I wont have a background check. He did say I have to do a physical readiness test once I get the letter.
To get a secret I'm pretty sure you have to get a BC/BI

exNavyOffRec

Congrats! Interesting that they're still filling spots for a class that starts so soon. I've given up trying to guess when my OCS date might be.

watch for those that are the same designator as you, different designators = different timelines.