• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Our OR is great, as well as her support staff. Any news on your end?
You know that its just a status right? Basically you are waiting for the PM's signature. Until it's signed you don't have a date or FS.

Givemeinfo

Our OR is great, as well as her support staff. Any news on your end?

Yea she is, we lucked out. Nope, from what I'm hearing people from the October board are still waiting so I imagine there will be some time. I'm not sure if there was another board in between the October board and February board.

I'm excited for you! Good thing you've been preparing for awhile!

Surf

pilot
You know that its just a status right? Basically you are waiting for the PM's signature. Until it's signed you don't have a date or FS.
Understood, more just CIRIMS is updated and the FS is waiting approval. I was told usually a couple weeks for the signature, while they schedule classes.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
Understood, more just CIRIMS is updated and the FS is waiting approval. I was told usually a couple weeks for the signature, while they schedule classes.
It all depends. Some what months. I think I had a month wait.

JamesL37

Could I get an answer please....:(

You only get one FS letter. And if you are ProRec-Y'd for your first pick, then you get processed for that immediately. If you get your non-first pick before your first, then you can either wait for higher-choice result or forego it and get processed before that. But due to the bureaucratic nature of the boards, you get considered for other choices regardless I think since I got my first choice SWO, but they kindly considered and rejected me for Supply anyways.

Congrats on your ProRec-Y for SWO!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
With folks getting FS letters for April we can expect SWOs from the December board to get OCS dates in either May or June to close out the FY. For those who were selected last month don't be surprised if there's a bit of a wait to go to OCS. Likely around July or August.

Givemeinfo

With folks getting FS letters for April we can expect SWOs from the December board to get OCS dates in either May or June to close out the FY. For those who were selected last month don't be surprised if there's a bit of a wait to go to OCS. Likely around July or August.

I'm counting on it, my OR said she thinks it'll be around July so that we commission in October FY 15. Either way it doesn't hurt to have some extra time to get in the proper shape and spend time with family.

Surf

pilot
Could the SNA's see an OCS date sooner than July? Or is that more case by case..My FS is on the PM's desk.