• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Siege

SNFO
@00Heath I'm also from the October board, have completed my background check with a special investigator (one month ago) and still have not received my FINSEL. My OR said I should be leaving around August, so I'm assuming maybe the 16Aug2015 class, or even the 06Sep2015 class. Hopefully I'll be hearing some good news soon. If you or anyone else has any additional information on wait times and final selections, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

psulaw0929

OCS Class 04-16, 27 SEP 2015
Random question, wondering if anyone has any info. Does anyone know when military benefits, specifically health/dental, kick in? I want to make sure I'm covered from the time I leave my current position to the time I'm covered by military insurance and I wasn't sure when that would be. I don't mind getting some supplementary insurance if necessary but I also don't want to be driving up to Newport, get in an accident or something, and then have some crazy medical bill debt from being uninsured.

K.Hog04

@NavyOffRec, how much does our PRD factor in to the FINSEL letter? My PRD was may of this year so I can transfer at any point and my orders were canceled because of my selection. I'm in a weird limbo state where I can't do anything at my current job because my permissions were taken away and
I am in the same situation at this time except I am currently on sea duty at this time and due to deploy in October. Pro Rec from the Feb 2015 Supply Board