• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Surfacewarrior

Any enlisted folks get their final select letter yet? I applied June 2010, pro rec'd January 2011... still no FS letter... Just want to see if any enlisted people have recieved their FS letter so I can bug those guys again...I know its not their fault its taking so long, I just wish there was some kind of "official" timeline so I can relax about it already...

bwh06b

FS SNA
I'm out of purgatory...I was pro rec'd back in November. FS letter came in March, but was dated mid-February, was sworn in at the end of March, and have been waiting for a date since then.

ker986

FS IW
I believe that most of the members of my class's facebook group were also selected last fall so the wait time seems to be pretty average for us. But in the past I don't think the wait was as long so who knows how things may shape up in the future.

borednstoked

Could be. I mentioned to my OR that 3/11 was not on the schedule but thats still what my letter says apparently. Think it will be 3/4 or 3/25.

Pax

I'm bringing back this thread because it is most aptly named.

I'm pro-rec September '13, FINSEL is still pending as of January '14.

Anyone past the four month mark for an FY14 class? Better or worse?