• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fight's On! The origins of TOPGUN and dogfights back in the day/future prospects

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Next time you see him tell him I said hi and that I enjoyed his starring role in "Speed and Angels."

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Next time you see him tell him I said hi and that I enjoyed his starring role in "Speed and Angels."

Will do. A few of us get together every week (Boy's Night Out = BNO) when we're in town and he's a charter of the group. He's also a one of the few of us Marine > Navy transitions (3) in the group.

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
I was instructing in Kingsville when he came through as a Marine student. Couldn't believe when he showed up at VFC-12 years later as a TAR. Really couldn't believe it when I saw him in S & A.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was instructing in Kingsville when he came through as a Marine student. Couldn't believe when he showed up at VFC-12 years later as a TAR. Really couldn't believe it when I saw him in S & A.

He's one of a kind