• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FedEx Application Window Open

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
For those looking, I've been told that FedEx has opened a pilot application window. I can't personally confirm this, but I'd check their website if you're interested. These things typically last only a few days.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Good...maybe this will keep Websan off my back during my sim tomorrow.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Window has been open a couple months. At least the ability to apply or submit an application via the pilot credentials website. Hopefully they are going to be getting a pilot review board together to review the computer results of the latest apps? Idk

A lot of hurry up and wait and see! Thanks for the post HAL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have a lot of repressed rage that I need an outlet for. I foresee extra sim periods in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I don't know which I find funnier- this:

Or this:

Sent from my iPhone

"iTaunt" It's the latest app!
lcdrclr.gif

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I don't take leave. I just ninja vanish at the completion of my tasking.

You could be living on easy street right now, websan, if only you worked a little harder and got yourself fired. Come to the tasker dodging, shifty, no good jopa dark side, my hinge.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
So what do you do in the mean time? Do you apply well before you get out or wait until you're a bit closer? I'm just curious about the whole timing of it.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
So what do you do in the mean time? Do you apply well before you get out or wait until you're a bit closer? I'm just curious about the whole timing of it.

You have to get your app in when the window is open. When it closes, and it can stay closed for years, then you are out of contention.

There's a part on the app that queries your availability. If you aren't going to get out for a year or so, just fill out the app and list your availability. You won't get a call or "make it through the computer" unless you are past or very near your availability.

Btw, it's not free and you still need your FE written to apply. Rumor has it that will be dropped soon.

They made everybody attach a PDF of their FE written results, and if the date doesn't match what you told them (as in you lied and said you had it just to get your app in), then that is really not good.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
FE written wasn't required on my application, nor any of those during the recent app window. While not required anymore, it is prudent to get it completed, and is part of my plan for this upcoming weekend.

I too will sit around and wait patiently, but my app hasn't been in as long as HD's.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Word is hiring is to continue, slowly. (20 per month).

How to get the call--- NOBODY knows, literally!

Good luck all; hope to see you on the line soon..

FWI new hires are going to every right seat including the 777.

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
LOL!! For a moment there, thought I'd mistakenly punched up JetCareers Forum instead of AW!!