• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sortiz

It’s not even February yet and I feel like I have been waiting an eternity. Anyone else feel like this? A little over 3 weeks before board convenes. I hope time doesn’t drag between board convening to finding out results.

OmgItzARC

It’s not even February yet and I feel like I have been waiting an eternity. Anyone else feel like this? A little over 3 weeks before board convenes. I hope time doesn’t drag between board convening to finding out results.
I’m with you! When do you think we will get the “at board” list?

sortiz

I’m with you! When do you think we will get the “at board” list?
I honestly have no clue, especially after my recruiter said he would probably hear “around May” but then said I would know before he does, which I’m not sure how that’ll happen, since I was under the impression he would be calling me with the news. Based on November’s board it should be around 4-6 weeks. I’m shooting for St Patty’s at the earliest.

OmgItzARC

I honestly have no clue, especially after my recruiter said he would probably hear “around May” but then said I would know before he does, which I’m not sure how that’ll happen, since I was under the impression he would be calling me with the news. Based on November’s board it should be around 4-6 weeks. I’m shooting for St Patty’s at the earliest.
I’d contact your recruiter and ensure you’re on this board. My recruiter anticipates first week of March due to the next board being in April.

sortiz

I’d contact your recruiter and ensure you’re on this board. My recruiter anticipates first week of March due to the next board being in April.
I am 100% sure I am on this board. He let me know once my package was submitted in late December. My recruiter has one foot out the door. But I’m glad your recruiter gave you an earlier timeline. I’ll check in with mine here shortly.

OmgItzARC

I am 100% sure I am on this board. He let me know once my package was submitted in late December. My recruiter has one foot out the door. But I’m glad your recruiter gave you an earlier timeline. I’ll check in with mine here shortly.
Please let us know and keep us updated! I hope to see the at board list this last week of January as it will be in line with the 2 weeks before the board meets.

I also hope that we will get results as fast as the previous board which looked like 3 weeks.

sortiz

Please let us know and keep us updated! I hope to see the at board list this last week of January as it will be in line with the 2 weeks before the board meets.

I also hope that we will get results as fast as the previous board which looked like 3 weeks.
I will!!

adamrobe

Hey ya'll, just stopping by this page. It's been a while, but I used to live on here anxiously awaiting my Supply OCS results. I had quite the marathon of hurdles to reach my goal from prior enlisted to commissioning, but I'd be happy to answer any questions, or tell you what I was stacked up against with my stats. Best of luck to all!

Adam

OmgItzARC

Embrace the moment, it's Board week! To everyone who applied, best of luck. Let's uplift each other and envision success for each individual in this journey. Together, we rise!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Future Ensigns. I have established a dedicated GroupMe for our esteemed board. I cordially invite you to join, fostering open communication for inquiries, feedback, and the exchange of results. Your participation is highly valued.

You're invited to my new group 'February Supply Board' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/99338298/pl69TZwl

Why are you creating a thread of a thread?