• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply DCO Board Cancelled

RaginCajun

Oh my, my grammar was atrocious there. fixed.

Best of Luck, my recruiter called me late late at night when he first got the list.

Lockup

Had a conversation with my OR. He said in about a month we should have some feedback from the board. He also told me the cutoff is 20 years by 62 and that I have 5 years of credit (I have 1 year from reserves before). So looks like I have about 3 more years of eligibility.

TheAperturist

Had a conversation with my OR. He said in about a month we should have some feedback from the board. He also told me the cutoff is 20 years by 62 and that I have 5 years of credit (I have 1 year from reserves before). So looks like I have about 3 more years of eligibility.
Mine said the same about feedback and also the schedule for FY16 Supply Boards.

Non-select here, as well.

SlimShady

The Real...
My OR just emailed me to tell me that there is no update for me yet and that he has emailed program manager and will inform me of outcome??? Odd that everyone else seems to have results???

SlimShady

The Real...
That is weird how could he not know if the last is out. OR told only 19 were selected out of over 200
I am about to email the selres program manager myself and make sure I am not being jerked around by my OR. Did ANYONE on our thread get selected?

RaginCajun

I am about to email the selres program manager myself and make sure I am not being jerked around by my OR. Did ANYONE on our thread get selected?

You sure your package was correctly sent in?

Do you have a joking relationship with your OR?

SlimShady

The Real...
You sure your package was correctly sent in?

Do you have a joking relationship with your OR?
I do not have a joking relationship with my OR - he just sent me an email that said I was not professionally recommended. He said he literally just got the notice from the program manager and that he was told that 1 out of 7 were selected...
None of this adds up for me. Seems REALLY fishy.