• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply Board

cacreader

PRO REC Y for me. Processor requested me to provide foreign citizenship renunciation paperwork. Anyone with experience to share?

I have turned in my Foreign Passport in 2009 and I never got anything coming back to me saying it's done.

What I plan to do is to find out who my SSO is and I will also get the renunciation process going at the Embassy level.

Workingoutsidemyfield

PRO REC Y for me. Processor requested me to provide foreign citizenship renunciation paperwork. Anyone with experience to share?

I have turned in my Foreign Passport in 2009 and I never got anything coming back to me saying it's done.

What I plan to do is to find out who my SSO is and I will also get the renunciation process going at the Embassy level.

Is this LS1 Toe? I think the name is spelled wrong.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

NRC still requires some sort of proof from the embassy that shows you are no longer a citizen.

exNavyOffRec

It depends on what country your are trying to renounce the citizenship from, some are easy some are not, some countries will always consider you a citizen of their country no matter what you say, some don't care, and some will actually prosecute you for treason if you ever go back to visit that country

K.Hog04

PRO REC Y...FROM THE FEB 2015 SUPPLY BOARD. Received the final confirmation that I have been waiting for. Since nothing ever posted on my BOL.

I received orders last week for the July 05 class. Has anybody else heard anything. I thought I would have to wait a few more months before hearing anything, that was kind of quick.

K.Hog04

I have heard that before, more so for those who are currently active duty. How true it is as I am active duty and still waiting on a FINSEL letter att. :) Patience.. the great hurry up and wait deal!

K.Hog04

It should be posted on your BOL however, mine still has not posted to BOL. I went an contacted the NRC.

LadyT

Nope, still waiting on my FINSEL. Hopefully I will hear something within the next month or two.