• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply Board

Tmac

I called the other day and they said it convened but but hasn't finished. Don't know how much truth to that there is since I've had false information from them before.

exNavyOffRec

I called the other day and they said it convened but but hasn't finished. Don't know how much truth to that there is since I've had false information from them before.

In many cases processors and many officer recruiter will go off of "what is scheduled" until they receive information that something has changed

cacreader

I will be 31 in July. If this board did not convene and I could not commission by the age of 31, is it an automatic PROREC X for me?

I emailed NRC, what I got is that the board did not happen and told me to check back Friday.

exNavyOffRec

I will be 31 in July. If this board did not convene and I could not commission by the age of 31, is it an automatic PROREC X for me?

I emailed NRC, what I got is that the board did not happen and told me to check back Friday.
yes, and depending when in July you turn 31 they may decide to pro X you because they don't think you would be able to get into OCS in time, it all depends how full they are for the FY and such.

cacreader

yes, and depending when in July you turn 31 they may decide to pro X you because they don't think you would be able to get into OCS in time, it all depends how full they are for the FY and such.

Thank you for your insight. What confused me is that, OPNAVINST 1420.1B stated waiver considered up to 35 . So I want to know if there's a chance for an old guy like me. If not, what are my options if Supply Corps is my only choice? DCO? LDO?

exNavyOffRec

Thank you for your insight. What confused me is that, OPNAVINST 1420.1B stated waiver considered up to 35 . So I want to know if there's a chance for an old guy like me. If not, what are my options if Supply Corps is my only choice? DCO? LDO?

The 1420 is not up to date, hasn't been for a while, LDO is an option, DCO is an option if you are a current reservist or civilian

cacreader

The 1420 is not up to date, hasn't been for a while, LDO is an option, DCO is an option if you are a current reservist or civilian

I am AD LS1. Anyway, I have submitted my application for this board with waiver approved. Although my chance is slim to none, at least I tried.

Tmac

Last word I got was it convened and should be done Friday if you want the most accurate answer I suggest asking the community manager, they have always been on point.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Received a call from my recruiter yesterday morning...got a Pro Rec Y for Supply!
Congrats on your ProRec Y LadyT! Now go forth and become the finest "Chop" Officer ever:)
US_Navy_Supply_Corps_Oak_Leaf[1].jpg
BzB:cool:!