• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2013 IDC/SWO-IDC Options Board

greyscorpion

October 2013 with deadline in September 2013.

What did you put in for this time? If you haven't done so for your degree look at taking Calculus and Physics.
I put in for SWO-IP and SWO-IW and i have a degree in Computer Science and took Calculus for Computer Science.

Beefalo

I had 2.9 GPA in Sociology and got picked up for IW but I also had very strong interviews and evals. Also did you put IW? IW has more quotas than SWO-IDC options so maybe thats a factor?

greyscorpion

I didn't i always thought SWO-IDC options had more quotas next time i apply i will definately put in for SWO- IW, SWO-IP, IW AND IP.

USAF_WX2USN

So it's been 2.5 weeks since my med pq finally went through and still no OCS date. Should I be concerned? Or is it that I maybe in a later date and they just haven't started issuing FS for those classes yet?

Kilgo2013

Is anyone else waiting for results from the supplemental board? BOL still has nothing for me. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!