• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 11th 2006

Cornellianintel

I also haven't heard anything about my clearance for a little while. Since I'm still going to OCS, I'm assuming that no news is good news. I'm also driving down on the 10th and probably staying at the BEQ. I know a few of you guys are married so you probably won't be staying there. We definitely ought to get together for a meal and a drink--maybe meet some of those debs:) . Anyway, I think all of us on this thread have each other's phone numbers, so we should keep in touch.

Best,
Chris

Logico

Cornellianintel said:
I also haven't heard anything about my clearance for a little while. Since I'm still going to OCS, I'm assuming that no news is good news. I'm also driving down on the 10th and probably staying at the BEQ. I know a few of you guys are married so you probably won't be staying there. We definitely ought to get together for a meal and a drink--maybe meet some of those debs:) . Anyway, I think all of us on this thread have each other's phone numbers, so we should keep in touch.

Best,
Chris

What? I don't have anyones phone numbers. I'll be arriving on the 11th to Pensacola but have no idea yet where I will stay. We should hook up and at least meet each other before the 12th.

Logico

Steve1001 said:
Word of advice,....something maybe nobody has touched on yet.....Pensacola has some of the worst drivers I've ever seen, and the locals don't care for their vehicles(or yours) very much. It's smart here to keep your comprehnsive deductable low. I have a new mustang, and in 6 months I've recieved 3 door scratches, and somebody actually parked against my bumper and left their vehicle parked touching mine at the walmart right outside of the base. Funny though, think I'm gonna leave my car parked at OCS versus my aprtments, cause I think it might be safer there..geez :)

Hey Steve. Since you live in Pensacola, perhaps you can suggest a place for our class to have a pre-OCS meeting on Saturday the 11th? Why don't you pick a place to eat there close to OCS and let us all know where to go (perhaps via a MapQuest map link). Since we will all most likely be in Pensacola by the afternoon time but we don't want to stay out late why don't we all meet at 4 pm at the location Steve chooses?

Cornellianintel

Hey Joe,

It'll proabably be better to PM those. I know I already had yours. I must have gotten it in an e-mail. I'll pm you my cell phone. I will be bringing it to OCS.

Logico

Cornellianintel said:
Hey Joe,

It'll proabably be better to PM those. I know I already had yours. I must have gotten it in an e-mail. I'll pm you my cell phone. I will be bringing it to OCS.

I don't really care if my numbers are out there. I figure, the more people that call me the "cooler" I am. :)

Thanks for the PM.

donkey21

Hey Guys,
I was just informed yesterday that I have orders to report to the 11 Feb OCS class. Two weeks to get ready is going to be next to impossible, but ill see what I can do. Sorry for the little info, not much else to say now I have a lot prep work to do. Any last minute pointers would be appreciated.

You kiddin me???? I'm gonna get yelled at for just being at OCS the next day....don't wanna have a headache before they have a chance to give me one !! ;)

Just got my original orders today,...sux, I gotta report on friday, and I'm hoping they tell me to come back on Sunday...man would that suck if I got stuck there.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
2 things...

1) They will tell you to come back Sunday.

2) You're going to get yelled at no matter what. Enjoy your freedom while you have it.