• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-14 Shoestring??

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
He said marshmellows:D

Brett

I think somebody's been drinking
lol.gif

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ghost119 said:
Now "fvcking exactly" doesn't really manke any sense. Just go with absofvckinlutely. Brett, were you drinking last night? Got to agree with Punk. It does look like it.
Uhh, no. What, I have do be drunk now to notice that someone said "marshmellows" or "slvts?"

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nah, but evidently it helps if you're a Harrier skipper wearing an elephant head banana hammock.
That's sufficient grounds for relief of command if you ask me. Allowing that to be photographed = bad headwork.

Brett

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
That's sufficient grounds for relief of command if you ask me. Allowing that to be photographed = bad headwork.

Brett
OTC/ISIC justification: "Loss of confidence in command abilities." Mastermind.

Seriously - no film = no proof. When are people going to learn that sometimes cameras "just aren't a good idea" and that not everything should be a Kodak momment.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
OTC/ISIC justification: "Loss of confidence in command abilities." Mastermind.

Seriously - no film = no proof. When are people going to learn that sometimes cameras "just aren't a good idea" and that not everything should be a Kodak momment.
Especially at bachelor parties, on det, or in strip clubs - not times to jump in there to be the ad hoc PAO.

Brett

TrunkMonkey

Spy Navy
You are truly making the transition to evil field grade (or hinges, whatever you guys call them), only ever heard OBE from field grade... What a company man... :D

I've heard "OBE" several times in real life and never been able to figure out what it meant. The only thing the internet has to offer is "out of body experience". Help an Ensign out, please....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've heard "OBE" several times in real life and never been able to figure out what it meant. The only thing the internet has to offer is "out of body experience". Help an Ensign out, please....
Overcome By Events. It basically means that whatever the issue was has now been made irrelevant because something has changed.

Brett