• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-14 and F/A-18E

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
u.s.av8r:
Don't worry about it --- a thick skin is always an asset. If you have an interest in military aviation -- Navy-style -- this site is better than most. Nothing is perfect ...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
LOL

anim_lol.gif

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Wow, that guy is 15 and apparently has been in and out of the military already. Damn, what's wrong with all you jet guys, complaining about being stuck in the pipe when this guy schooled all of you and is now a jaded, yet confused, aviator in a bar somewhere.

In other news, when has K-bay ever had Hornets (super or otherwise) stationed there to fly with the ANG eagles?

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
^ Well, if this is indeed the year 2005 and if his birthday is indeed Birthday: February 23, 1990, then it appears as if it is you who sucks at reading and subsequent math.

Edit: I was just curious if you needed help getting your foot out of your mouth.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Ryoukai said:
In other news, when has K-bay ever had Hornets (super or otherwise) stationed there to fly with the ANG eagles? ....

Dets, Grasshopper, Dets ... i.e., TAD detachments

Because I care ......
martini.glass.heart.gif

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ryoukai said:
^ Well, if this is indeed the year 2005 and if his birthday is indeed Birthday: February 23, 1990, then it appears as if it is you who sucks at reading and subsequent math.

Edit: I was just curious if you needed help getting your foot out of your mouth.

That was just changed. If you look back at my quote one page ago, it's from his profile. It was originally 1980.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
u.s.av8r said:
Guess what studs, most of you haven't been in the military as long as I was, nor have you EVER seen the fleet. I've probably got more hours in a Hornet than any of you venerable trainees who flout yourselves as salty sneering crusties in the know. I've at least spent time in the cockpits of almost all platforms being discussed, which qualifies me to speculate with at least as much "credibility" as the rest of you.

I'm late to this thread and really shouldn't give a **** but I'm bored. Just returned after a 4.5 month deployment and have a littel time off as well. Anyway, I call BS on your statement, sitting or working in a cockpit doesn't mean squat. Your attitude doesn't help much either. Stop pretending to be something you're not and you'll get along well with others here.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Fly Navy said:
Glad to have you home Bunky

It is good to be home my brother. Though COD guys live the good life, relatively speaking, it sucks being overseas regardless.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
u.s.av8r said:
Guess what studs, most of you haven't been in the military as long as I was, nor have you EVER seen the fleet. I've probably got more hours in a Hornet than any of you venerable trainees who flout yourselves as salty sneering crusties in the know. I've at least spent time in the cockpits of almost all platforms being discussed, which qualifies me to speculate with at least as much "credibility" as the rest of you.
i've been in the Marines since 1991, and i've been flying for the last 5 years now, with 3 of them in the Hornet ... i believe i have a little more credibility than you, grow some thinker skin, i was just giving out some helpful & useful advice because if you are going to throw out information and it's wrong, you will get called out on it around this forum ...

semper fidelis

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
A4sForever said:
Unless you are escaping your former wife ... :witch_125

Welcome home, Sailor.

Well then, it probably works out being overseas.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.