• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eric Cooper: Navy SEAL, F-14 pilot, POSER Bigamist

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=2301523&page=1

On 20/20 last night, there was a feature on this guy Eric Cooper. He had 10 relationship of which a majority led to marriage over a 9 year span. He claimed to be an academy grad, a SEAL turned F-14 pilot, with an MBA. After the posing scandal from the other day, I thought I would take the heat off the most recent poser and direct it on this idiot. This guy even went in dress whites to speak toa 2nd grade class! There are even pictures of him "in uniform!"

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I saw it. I remember watching the newsguy asking him why he wore the uniform. The con man tried to play it off until the journalist showed proof and the con man was just speachless. He got what he deserved for his stupidity.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
what a fvckin idiot. it just goes to show that there are some people out there who would do anything to become one of us through illegitimate means. its humbling yet insulting at the sametime.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
It should serve as good warning to the Skeetermen and Flatthatters out there.

Brett1

Banned
I am fortunate, the opportunity would never arise since they dont make dress whites in my size!!!!!

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
A seal?!~ Come on, theres a SEAL turned P-3 pilot who is an IP at Vance, so I know it can happen, but SEALs always look like bad ass mofo's (because they are), and let's be honest that picture makes him look like scrawny punk who just rolled out of a double-wide (no offense MB). What an idiot....

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
Yes that is correct, I havent gotten the chance to fly with him yet but hope to soon.

MasterBates

SEALs always look like bad ass mofo's (because they are), and let's be honest that picture makes him look like scrawny punk who just rolled out of a double-wide (no offense MB). What an idiot....

No offense taken. I have a 1.5 wide anyways. :icon_smil

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
So in that picture it has his head just above the 48 inch line. Must have had a big wang because I've heard chicks aren't down with the midgets, regardless of the pay check.

eric_cooper01_070814_ms.jpg