• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ensuring Your VT Squadron

Chubby

Snacks said:
We AF are homos? The Navy is the service running around with your names on your asses so the Marines can see who they're getting it from...
I rest my case ...

Simulated smilies in effect.

pdx

HSM Pilot
JCOP is supposed to be mandatory study time. Apparently, the AF thinks that students are not responsible or disciplined enough to set aside time for study. The solution is to make all the unscheduled studs sit in the squadron for 4 hours and distract each other. I was a Shooter, and thankfully didn't have to deal with this.

For most people its not a huge deal. After all, you have to study anyway. I just appreciated the flexibility and not being treated like a kid. How many of you guys had mandatory study hall in college? Maybe if you were a football player with a 500 on the SAT.

GMan1976

Banned
Snacks said:
We AF are homos? The Navy is the service running around with your names on your asses so the Marines can see who they're getting it from...

this has got to be the lamest comeback i've ever heard. not to mention the fact that it doesn't even make sense. how would your mother be able to see who she's getting it FROM if my name was on my AS$? ... :icon_tong

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
pdx said:
JCOP is supposed to be mandatory study time. Apparently, the AF thinks that students are not responsible or disciplined enough to set aside time for study. The solution is to make all the unscheduled studs sit in the squadron for 4 hours and distract each other.

Ironic that the only squadron at NASWF that does that is the one with the highest failure rates for their 4390's...hmmm...makes you wonder...

VT-3 had the highest percentage of guys fail the 4390

Makes you glad to be a Doerbird...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Snacks said:
You proved the point! Only a homo would ever imagine that is why the names are there. :eek: