• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Enjoy NFO??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit79

Ya I know. I would be happy with either one. Thanks for the heads up. I definitely dont want to insult anyone. Just asking some curious questions. I have so much civilian time and was just wondering of the possibility. Thanks goplay.

TransvestFO

Seven years of college, down the drain.
Shoot me something off-line and I tell you about the NFO to Pilot program which was restarted a few years ago. 3 words apply to any competitive slot you want in the Navy, "sustained superior performance".

Kolja

Git-r-done
the worst day in the right front seat beats the best day on the deckplates - well, almost... SWO's don't have rampstrikes....

You made the right call.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
TransvestFO said:
Shoot me something off-line and I tell you about the NFO to Pilot program which was restarted a few years ago. 3 words apply to any competitive slot you want in the Navy, "sustained superior performance".
FYI, FO to pilot has been scaled WAY back. Not out of the question, but more like slim to none. I know our community (EA-6) sent a bunch of guys through a couple years ago, but it seems like it has slowed down to a trickle.

Good times,

Brett

Kolja

Git-r-done
Brett327 said:
FYI, FO to pilot has been scaled WAY back. Not out of the question, but more like slim to none. I know our community (EA-6) sent a bunch of guys through a couple years ago, but it seems like it has slowed down to a trickle.

Good times,

Brett

I think it has been commensurate with the overall "scaling bacK" of SNA intake. Not impossible though.

Swmtb

Sneakin'
I have been told that no matter what you do in naval aviation, be it NFO or pilot, it still beats saying "Right full rudder"....

Sounds about right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.