• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eating before the PRT

FLYMARINES

Doing Flips and Shit.
pilot
"The short one wants four fried chicken's and a coke, and the tall one wants a piece of dry white toast." I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. Then Aretha Franklin later says "Without your four fried chickens, and without your dry white toast" (Referring to them leaving). I now realize this is very petty and kinda stupid. ;)

thull

"The short one wants four fried chicken's and a coke, and the tall one wants a piece of dry white toast." I'm pretty sure that's how it goes. Then Aretha Franklin later says "Without your four fried chickens, and without your dry white toast" (Referring to them leaving). I now realize this is very petty and kinda stupid. ;)

but when HE orders it, he says "ya got any...white...bread?" google "blues brothers white bread"..you'll see...

Dalamara

You actually don't want to eat too much complex carbs right before your PRT.

The days leading up to the PRT eat lots of good balanced meals, 40% carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat. An hour before the PRT I would eat 50-80 grams of protein... tuna salad is my favorite. I forget what the exact science is, but I've read a lot that eating carbs right before a workout will make you lethargic, plus the energy you get from carbs are from carbs that you ate 6-12 hours before... so eating carbs right before your PRT won't do much.

If you really want a energy boost, go fool around with your girlfriend right before the PRT... don't actually have sex with her though... your sex drive is the most powerful source of energy.