• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

earbuds for running - recommendations?

Pags

N/A
pilot
A bit of thread resurrection, but I got a pair of the Sennheiser's a few weeks ago, and I wanted to thank those who rec'd them. EVERY other earbud I've ever used has fallen out of my ears. I've been using the sennheisers almost every day for about a month and have yet to have them move, let alone fall out. Solid suggestions, thanks for solving my earphone issues.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
You guys may want to look up OPNAV 5100 and read into the details of wearing head phones while running/working out... because it's a violation to do so on open roads and some other fairly surprising places.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You guys may want to look up OPNAV 5100 and read into the details of wearing head phones while running/working out... because it's a violation to do so on open roads and some other fairly surprising places.

Sounds like someone is or was a Ground Safety Officer. :D

-ea6bflyr ;)

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I personally HATE earbuds.

+1

I can sit still and the stock iPod earbuds fall out of my ears. They're useless. I bought the Nike ones that loop behind your outer ear and they suck too. They don't stay in place, and they just slap against your ear when you run. They're ok if you walk or jog, but if you run like an actual man they come right out.

In HS I used to run with a Walkman. Yes, that huge brick that played audio tapes. I used a full headset with it and it NEVER came off my ears. I might go back to that. I'm tired of f*#@ing with my ear buds 20 times during a 3 mile run.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
+1

I can sit still and the stock iPod earbuds fall out of my ears. They're useless. I bought the Nike ones that loop behind your outer ear and they suck too. They don't stay in place, and they just slap against your ear when you run. They're ok if you walk or jog, but if you run like an actual man they come right out.

In HS I used to run with a Walkman. Yes, that huge brick that played audio tapes. I used a full headset with it and it NEVER came off my ears. I might go back to that. I'm tired of f*#@ing with my ear buds 20 times during a 3 mile run.

Damn! How old are you? When I was in highschool, we had MP3 players and DSL internet.

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
http://coosh.com/

I picked these up a few days ago at Radioshack and have been very pleased with them. I, too, didn't like earbuds, and the inner ear ones always fell out. These are very comfortable and stay in place.