• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2D Advanced Hawkeye - Less than a year out.

Pags

N/A
pilot
This thread went downhill quick. However, not to be left out, one of the worst things in the world is a fat chick without big boobs. She doesn't have any other physically redeeming qualities. She has to have someting to get by. Almost like a blind person not being able to hear, they have to have that to survive.

she might have some sort of other skills to make up for her lack of physical attributes...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
she might have some sort of other skills to make up for her lack of physical attributes...

Something to do with this, perhaps?
v76210.jpg

Brett

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

Oh I know, I just didn't want to take downhill any further. She must have those skills.......otherwise, she's really done :)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
This thread went downhill quick. However, not to be left out, one of the worst things in the world is a fat chick without big boobs. She doesn't have any other physically redeeming qualities. She has to have someting to get by. Almost like a blind person not being able to hear, they have to have that to survive.

A good rule of thumb is if her belly is bigger than her tits, then you don't go near her.

Lawman

None
A good rule of thumb is if her belly is bigger than her tits, then you don't go near her.

Theres also the "Do her boobs touch the wall before her nose?" test. However having dated a lot of skinny gymnist types that rule isnt that important.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Probably a good rule to live by. You can lights out ugly, hard to do with blubber.

Unless you're into that kind of thing, and I know some guys who are. I have a buddy who once did a set of twins whose combined weight was 482 pounds.:eek:

BigRed389

None
Unless you're into that kind of thing, and I know some guys who are. I have a buddy who once did a set of twins whose combined weight was 482 pounds.:eek:

Yeah, some guys seem to have that...problem.

My roommate's hookups/girlfriends have been increasing in weight by...oh ~20% every time. The current one is ~280 and 5' 6"...I'm hoping he's exaggerating on the weight, but I could believe it.

Whatever, fat chicks need love too, and they can't all afford to pay.

Edit: Wow did "E-2D Advanced Hawkeye unveiled" just become a thread about fat chicks?