• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2D Advanced Hawkeye - Less than a year out.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
sock.jpg

Say hi to your sock.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Well, when I was married, my choices were:

Sex with fat chick while remembering what she looked like when she was skinny..

No sex..

I call that technique "using the memory bank"...

Just think of the best looking chick that you can mentally picture, close your eyes, and stick with that image...works like a charm.

Be careful when doing this because there is a good chance that your parter will take offense...

Here is the solution... Her: "Why do you have your eyes closed?! Are you thinking of someone else?!" Me: "No baby, I just have sweat in my eyes. You wear me out".
Works like a charm :D

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I call that technique "using the memory bank"...

Just think of the best looking chick that you can mentally picture, close your eyes, and stick with that image...works like a charm.

Be careful when doing this because there is a good chance that your parter will take offense...

Here is the solution... Her: "Why do you have your eyes closed?! Are you thinking of someone else?!" Me: "No baby, I just have sweat in my eyes. You wear me out".
Works like a charm :D

You know what else works? Setting your sights a little higher.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yet another wonderful AW thread, brought to you by PropStop and MB's soon-to-be ex-wife........:D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
That's like saying, "At least that fat chick has boobs."

This thread went downhill quick. However, not to be left out, one of the worst things in the world is a fat chick without big boobs. She doesn't have any other physically redeeming qualities. She has to have someting to get by. Almost like a blind person not being able to hear, they have to have that to survive.