• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are looking for a borderline-luxurious apartment with a location to match? Look no further friend, you've found it. Located in the sprawling Kings Mill apartment complex on N Davis Hwy. It is situated halfway between NAS Pensacola and Whiting, with a quick and entertaining (floridiots can't operate any heavy machinery besides their sisters) 30 minute drive to Whiting. You will enjoy sought after amenities such as:
-3 spacious bedrooms, each with walk in closets (it is tough to find 3 bedroom units)
-Fireplace for those cold winter days in the land of endless summer
-Pool and hot tub to get your splash on
-Screened in patio to sip your OE on
-2 bathrooms with nearly clog proof johns
-Washer/dryer hookups (no washer and dryer but thats what craigslist is for)
-Quiet and spread out community with optional garages and carports
-Close by UWF and their fauna (also down the street from Chik-fil-a, Panda, Pubix, Target, Chancies neighborhood bar)
-Quick 15 minute drive to the Syphilis Quarter and McGuire's ($15 uber back)
-And last but certainly not least, situated down the street from a 5-star rated waffle house on yelp

Available starting at the beginning of April. Rent starts at 1180/mo but I will split the first months rent if rented in April. PM me if interested.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I have been looking for somewhere dope ass to live for a while now. Can't be luxurious, only borderline please. Can I come by to determine if your shitters are in fact un-cloggable? Thanks
He had me at Waffle House.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm sure you have great luck with the UWF chicks by referring to them as "fauna." :rolleyes: