• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

exNavyOffRec

That's pretty fast! Hopefully more results will be in soon.

Remember he is active duty so he had to have a conditional release with a set date on it, to gauge FS letters you need to compare apples to apples, so if you are civilian that has already graduated that picked up SNA that put a date available as "ASAP" then look for people getting FS letters that are the same as you.

Novaspike

Based on what you said before, they push for faster results for people near the age limit too right?

If he's 28, isn't that right at the edge ofwaiverable?

Either way, congrats man.

CTFly1

Based on what you said before, they push for faster results for people near the age limit too right?

If he's 28, isn't that right at the edge ofwaiverable?

Either way, congrats man.
I'm in the same boat. It's like handicapped parking for us old guys

MATUSN86

Congratulations to those ProRec'd. I haven't seen anyone post a NFO AD ProREC List but I have a copy from mine. CTI1 David Downie, AWF2 Derrik Gammons, ET2 Jeremiah Griffin, AC2 Michael Langston, AT2 Micah Mishio, AWS2 Casey Obrien, AO2 Bradley Spencer. Hopefully I can get my FS soon too.

CTFly1

Congratulations to those ProRec'd. I haven't seen anyone post a NFO AD ProREC List but I have a copy from mine. CTI1 David Downie, AWF2 Derrik Gammons, ET2 Jeremiah Griffin, AC2 Michael Langston, AT2 Micah Mishio, AWS2 Casey Obrien, AO2 Bradley Spencer. Hopefully I can get my FS soon too.
Thanks for the post. Downie here. Congrats on your pro-rec as well. See you around!

MATUSN86

Sorry I never introduced myself I'm on the list but I obviously left my own name off. but heres my stats. Yeah maybe ill be seeing you in Rhode Island.
MA1(EXW)-NFO/SWO Applicant (ProRec Y) December Board
6 years AD currently stationed at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
BA CJ (specialization Homeland Security)
GPA: 3.22
OAR/ASTB: 49 4/4/5
Last 3 EVALS: MP(6 months onboard), EP(#2 of 102), EP (#3 of 79)
LORS: (1) AD LCDR Airboss
Interviews: (3) O-6's, (1) O-4

TnSig

SNA
I got the call today as well. Final Select for Feb 2 OCS date. Heading downtown tomorrow to fill out paperwork at 0900.
How did you get your FS so quickly? I got Pro-rec'ed the same day you did but I only just signed the paperwork to start my security clearance investigation yesterday.

How did you get your FS so quickly? I got Pro-rec'ed the same day you did but I only just signed the paperwork to start my security clearance investigation yesterday.
I really don't know. I had all the background check information done a few months ago. Ricks61885 is also out of the same recruiting office and he got his today too.