• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

reFLYluwasch

pilot
Tiroow and Hafa Adai! The day I heard the board met was the day my Recruiter said my kit was with the program manager. I hope I make it to the next board! Congratulations to all the Pro-rec y's out there!

jdaws402

22 y/o male
Pro rec-y SNA/NFO
No prior military experience
ASTB: 5/5/5 - 52
GPA: 3.42 with major in biological sciences
Minors chemistry and medical physics
LOR: 2 previous employers, professor and advisor
Interviews: none
No previous flight experience or education
Certified wilderness EMT through WMI of Nols
certified personal trainer through NASM

Tattoo waiver

Novaspike

Pro Rec Y: SNA
ET2 (6.7 years AD)
ASTB: 6/6/6 - 52
Natural Science/Math BA: 3.7
Applied Electronic Studies AAS: 4.0
Evals: (E-5) P - EP - MP (E-4) EP- EP
Awards: NAM
LORs: None
JIOQ FY-13, 15.4 hours flight experience
Interviews: O4/O4/O3, one in my COC
Age/Tattoo Waivers

CTFly1

I think all of us AD guys have tattoo waivers lol. Speaking of AD guys.. can one of you that actually received the list from your coc pm me if you can email me a copy?

Spookcumber

Don't forget what NavyOffRec said. . .

Think of how the info comes, actually the big question is who is answering the emails at OCShelpdesk? is it a processor or a program mgr? In general you can talk to 3 different NRC processors and get 3 different answers depending on how recent their info is, in general they always default to what the board schedule is until they are told other wise by PM's or the Director.

Here is a rough analogy for the AD guys, getting info on boards convening from a NRC processor is like getting info on a ship/squadron schedule from an E-5 in your division, info from a program manager is like getting it from a DH, and getting it from the Director of OCS accessions is like getting it from the CO.

Pro-Rec Y SNA 12/11/13
24 years old, no prior service.
3 LORs- previous employers
ASTB: 7,7,7, 55
GPA: 3.49
Major: B.S Flight Operations/Management University of Central Missouri.
Flight time: 275 hours, Commercial license with Instrument Rating. Currently working on CFI.
Tattoo waiver
Minor in Possession of Alcohol Waiver