• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

ocs.hopeful

Got the list for IW, IP, INTEL, and SWO-IW for active duty applicants if anyone needs me to look up a name.
I'd appreciate that. I see people saying that they have "pm'd" another. I know that means "private message," but how do I do that?--start a conversation and not invite anyone else? Anyway, I'd like you to look me up if you can. Tell me what you need from me. Thanks.

androskow

Nothing Yet. Did anyone email you? I got a couple emails from Processor Ted Williams. I had to submit paperwork TS screening from Ms Schroder (complete) and had to follow up with medical (complete). Then I received my last email saying I was professionally recommended by all standards and will hear word from the CO/XO and I am done with that as well. So now I am just waiting for orders.

Spookcumber

Nothing Yet. Did anyone email you? I got a couple emails from Processor Ted Williams. I had to submit paperwork TS screening from Ms Schroder (complete) and had to follow up with medical (complete). Then I received my last email saying I was professionally recommended by all standards and will hear word from the CO/XO and I am done with that as well. So now I am just waiting for orders.

I got an email from PS1 Fenton telling me to contact Ms. Schroder about the clearance thing, but I did and Ms. Schroder said she didn't handle INTEL selects, so I contacted PS1 again and she said since I already have my TS/SCI and my SSO signed off in my package I should be good to go so I'm hoping that's true. . Her email also said "Right now it is taking 2-4 months for a seat assignment. We will contact PERS 4010 for your orders." She also said " I have sent your medical information over to the N3M shop for physical qualification" so I'm hoping I am good to go and find out in the next couple of weeks. . .