• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

forgive my ignorance but I don't know what this means for Intel. was the release of 0-93 selects just for IW and we are still awaiting on Intel results?
Another reason could be that the 02DEC13 board was IDC, but only IW were considered and the INTEL/SWO-IW board was pushed to 10FEB14. At least, this is what my DIVO explained to me after he got off the phone with the package processors.

LoneRover

Any non-AD hear of results yet? And has anyone confirmed that the listed names is definitely only AD selectees and not all selected by the board?

Connie

Any non-AD hear of results yet? And has anyone confirmed that the listed names is definitely only AD selectees and not all selected by the board?

I haven't heard anything. When talk of the list started on Tuesday I called my recruiter and he checked the system and no non-AD results were out. So I think the list is just for AD. I'm not sure how long after the AD results come out that we hear. Anyone have any idea on the typical non-AD wait time after AD results have come out?