• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

Joshua Baker

Make sure they are calling the right number. i have yet to call and not had someone pick up. Its the OCS Questions number. And you can also email them. but in the Pro-rec letter it does say to not call and bug them. No news is good news is what they say. Ive seen it average about 4-6 months for the FS letters for SWO. Im also waiting but they've hit me up twice asking for Medical documents...Not the sort of attention i was wanting.

Congrats man! I see you're an MT1 like myself.

Joshua Baker

Welcome to the site and congrats on being pro y for SWO.

IP did not have a board Dec 2nd, it was cancelled/postponed until Feb 10th at this point, IDC only reviewed IW application in December.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but now I'm wondering what's next. For example, SWO picks me up, does my package still go to IP because it was my first choice? Is it possible for SWO to class me up even if we haven't heard back from IP yet? I am not too entirely concerned about getting IP first time up, only because it seems as though there will be an option to laterally convert to IP at a later time. My biggest concern is getting to OCS, and getting commissioned before my age waiver expires. If SWO will get me there faster, than so be it.

Crewguy02

MT1/SS
Sorry if this has been asked before, but now I'm wondering what's next. For example, SWO picks me up, does my package still go to IP because it was my first choice? Is it possible for SWO to class me up even if we haven't heard back from IP yet? I am not too entirely concerned about getting IP first time up, only because it seems as though there will be an option to laterally convert to IP at a later time. My biggest concern is getting to OCS, and getting commissioned before my age waiver expires. If SWO will get me there faster, than so be it.
Such a small community. I was just thinking you must be a west coast guy because I don't know you lol. And your profile confirmed it. Sorry I can't help you on your SWO IP question but if you've already been picked for SWO you'd probably class up quicker with that considering they pick far less IP guys. Of course that's just what I have noticed and not hard fact. And when I asked the processors about the age waiver they said if the hold up for schooling was on their part then they would extend out the waiver. Hope this helps. I'm 30 if that makes you worry less and my waiver expires in June.

Joshua Baker

Such a small community. I was just thinking you must be a west coast guy because I don't know you lol. And your profile confirmed it. Sorry I can't help you on your SWO IP question but if you've already been picked for SWO you'd probably class up quicker with that considering they pick far less IP guys. Of course that's just what I have noticed and not hard fact. And when I asked the processors about the age waiver they said if the hold up for schooling was on their part then they would extend out the waiver. Hope this helps. I'm 30 if that makes you worry less and my waiver expires in June.

Yeah I turn 30 in June. At this point I am just growing tired of the waiting game, and I am ready to shove off for OCS. Hoping that putting IP as my first choice doesn't unintentionally hold me in purgatory for longer, just to find out that I didn't make it, or something stupid like that. I knew IP was a long shot....but stranger things have happened.

exNavyOffRec

In most cases your application will be held until your #1 choice has the board, at this point rumors are IP might be filled, and you could tell NRC you want to go as SWO, IP itself only has a few spots each FY, but if you email DIVO she could tell you by looking at the sheet if IP has filled all their spots or not.

Joshua Baker

In most cases your application will be held until your #1 choice has the board, at this point rumors are IP might be filled, and you could tell NRC you want to go as SWO, IP itself only has a few spots each FY, but if you email DIVO she could tell you by looking at the sheet if IP has filled all their spots or not.

Thanks for the info! I am going to do that...but can you supply her contact info? You can message me with that info if you don't want it up on the thread. TIA!!

exNavyOffRec

Can someone with non-AD list confirm for me? I was October rolling board for SWO.

Contact DIVO or RUFi0181 and they should be able to help, but I wouldn't worry too much as many are still waiting on a FS letter, did you already go through MEPS or another source for your physical inspection.

JamesL37

Contact DIVO or RUFi0181 and they should be able to help, but I wouldn't worry too much as many are still waiting on a FS letter, did you already go through MEPS or another source for your physical inspection.

I went to MEPS in August I think and got my PQ letter about a week after according to my OR. She said the FINDOCs were submitted along with my application.

IUGUY

OUt of curisosity , are there any other AD SNA from the december board that still havent recieved thier final select still haning out on this thread?