• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December Board Applicants

I got an email from PS1 Fenton telling me to contact Ms. Schroder about the clearance thing, but I did and Ms. Schroder said she didn't handle INTEL selects, so I contacted PS1 again and she said since I already have my TS/SCI and my SSO signed off in my package I should be good to go so I'm hoping that's true. . Her email also said "Right now it is taking 2-4 months for a seat assignment. We will contact PERS 4010 for your orders." She also said " I have sent your medical information over to the N3M shop for physical qualification" so I'm hoping I am good to go and find out in the next couple of weeks. . .
I'm not sure for IW, but when I called up Rachel to check on my security information, she told me that for INTEL those of us with TS/SCI and who have that SSO sheet signed, we are good to go.

Spookcumber

Ah thanks Globalfromal, glad I'm not the only one then! Hopefully should be pretty quick from here. I wonder if we were FY-14 or FY-15 selects.

Ah thanks Globalfromal, glad I'm not the only one then! Hopefully should be pretty quick from here. I wonder if we were FY-14 or FY-15 selects.
I have not got the word on that, but my Skipper seem to think FY14 and I was picked up for this last board while you got the previous. Rachel also told me that my package was with the PM, so yea, hopefully not much of a wait.

exNavyOffRec

I have not got the word on that, but my Skipper seem to think FY14 and I was picked up for this last board while you got the previous. Rachel also told me that my package was with the PM, so yea, hopefully not much of a wait.

It really depends how many are still waiting from previous boards, and "with PM' could mean many things, I have seen paperwork in and out in a week, or seen it sit there for many months, it will sit there until an OCS date is found.

Greetings Ladies and Gents,

Anyone get orders yet from the IDC board that convened in February (orginally for December) ? I was Pro-rec Y for IW, but still have no orders. If anyone can share some information or updates I'd appreciate it.

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Anyone get orders yet from the IDC board that convened in February (orginally for December) ? I was Pro-rec Y for IW, but still have no orders. If anyone can share some information or updates I'd appreciate it.
I was also Pro-Rec Y for IW at the February board. Some folks from the December board are still waiting for their FINSELs, in addition to all of the February folks. I believe that NationalOPO posted elsewhere that they are currently working on filling the spots in the July-Sept OCS classes. I'm hoping we'll get our letters sometime in the next several weeks.

Greetings IDC members,
I got my orders 2 weeks ago from the December board (IW). Heading to OCS October 11.
See you guys there for those who share the same class date.