• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCOIC Gouge for those about to commission as a DCO

goopscoop

Final select letter arrived to my recruiter today-Yay! Now just have to wait on COMDOCS. How much time have most been waiting from FS to receiving the COMDOCS?

goopscoop

Thanks cargodog. Sorry to have done that to you. Look on the bright side--I'm still waiting on the COMDOCS.

USAF.Boom

I commissioned back on Jan 5th. She called me 30 minutes after she told me my COMDOCs had arrived. I would call your recruiter and ask them to check the system if you have word of your COMDOCs are in. I was selected in the SEPT boards...sorry man.

goopscoop

Come to think about it, threads have been moving a bit S-L-O-W. Maybe nobody wants to talk to us because we're nerds.

cargodog

All the organization in the threads has confused everyone...:confused:

Seems like everyone is just in the same boat: waiting..... Not much more to say about that.

goopscoop

Charlie,
Let's hope you can go with contacts...unless you want to go with the military's idea of cutting edge eyewear.

z159272409.jpg

X

xxxCharliexxx

Wow those guys are HOT!!! ***throws up a bit in her mouth***

Congrats on the FS Goop, 2 days max on the comdocs I would say. I've heard a few people getting comdocs the same day but turned out that the two I know that happened to (not in these forums) just didn't check the system often enough for the FS letter so the letter had went out prior and two days later, comdocs but when they finally checked...viola..they had both!

Wait, I had two more things to talk about...oh...WHERE IS THE CHAT ROOM?!? and I'm going to be trying to stab out my mind's eye after viewing that picture....