• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Intel Community Gouge (Bonus: "The Long Blue Wait" in FY09)

sferry

sferry,

Congratulations on your selection! Best of luck!

One question: out of curiosity, how did you do your interview(s)? I.e., how many did you have, did you interview with a board, etc.?

Good question... I was actually really concerned about this, because I have been reading many post wherein people have mentioned doing numerous interviews. I only had one interview with a CDR. I was a bit anxious about it because I assumed that I would be interviewed by more than one person. That said, we had a very good (and very frank) discussion.

smloan2

I heard from my recruiter today that I got selected. I know there has been some skepticism about this particular thread, but everyone's advice and honesty has been very helpful. I don't believe that any information here was posted with the intent to be disruptive to the DCO process.
Congrats to those selected.

francol

To ALCON (Tenntoo specifically),

You're right, the Intel community did post the results last Thursday, so no legal issues there at all. It seems that the Recruiting community dropped the ball on this which doesn't surprise me either. Sorry, hope I didn't offend.

anichka

Just got off the phone with my former Skipper and he said that I was selected. He said he would be forwarding the letter along with other paperwork as soon as he gets a chance.

Since I am a drilling reservist, he didn't seem to think it would take very long at all until I am actually commissioned - first quarter of FY10.

smloan2

Just got off the phone with my former Skipper and he said that I was selected. He said he would be forwarding the letter along with other paperwork as soon as he gets a chance.

Since I am a drilling reservist, he didn't seem to think it would take very long at all until I am actually commissioned - first quarter of FY10.

Congratulations!!!

das

Contributor
Congratulations and best wishes to all those selected! You have an exciting path ahead!

anichka

Thanks, though as someone reminded me - there are some hoops to jump through still before actual commissioning, and I am trying not to be *too* excited about it right now. My (Army active enlisted) boyfriend seems none too excited about it, either...

SDFD

I must have received the news in the "correct" manner...Recruiter called yesterday to inform me that I had been selected. He, too, said that there were 176 packets forwarded to the Board and that 57 had been selected.

X

xxxCharliexxx

Thanks, though as someone reminded me - there are some hoops to jump through still before actual commissioning, and I am trying not to be *too* excited about it right now. My (Army active enlisted) boyfriend seems none too excited about it, either...

What hoops should we worry about?

car975

Just found out I was selected. Has anyone scheduled their physical, etc.? How far out or how soon are physicals being scheduled, and after the physical what comes next?