• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dating in Pcola

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Actually I was reffering to the fact that if he dosen't read up on his knowledge of Florida Sexual battery laws... he's gonna wind up as a registered sex offender.

I still gave sound advice. It always holds true... you think she's 18... no way.

But yeah... that's not something to fvck around with.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Actually I was reffering to the fact that if he dosen't read up on his knowledge of Florida Sexual battery laws... he's gonna wind up as a registered sex offender.

Mefesto, you underestimate my knowledges. I speak in jest, I've lived in pensacola for over 10 years so I know how it goes. ;)

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Mefesto said:
Read and heed - from http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm:

"94.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose."

So, if you're under 24, you're, ahem, "golden."

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Mefesto said:
It's broader than that... basically if you're between 16-18 and she is too.. you're good. If she's under 18 and you're over... busted. Age of consent in Florida is 18.

I had a buddy in high school almost get busted for this. His g/f was 17 he was 19. Cop caught them in a car going at it, charged him. Only reason he got out of it, is her dad was a lawyer, refused to press charges, and pulled some strings.
Perhaps the law has changed...

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0794/SEC05.HTM&Title=-%3E2006-%3ECh0794-%3ESection%2005#0794.05

jmiller82

Remind me to never vacation in Madagascar.

Brett

Try not vacationing in Oman or Saudi Arabia - you've got to be married. Can't imagine what happens when you're caught breaking that law (shar'ia law -sic).. Pretty low standards for Yemen (married, and at least 9 years old), and then surprising standards for Spain (13) and Portugal (14). Is this data up to date/ when was it compiled last?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try not vacationing in Oman or Saudi Arabia - you've got to be married. Can't imagine what happens when you're caught breaking that law (shar'ia law -sic).. Pretty low standards for Yemen (married, and at least 9 years old), and then surprising standards for Spain (13) and Portugal (14). Is this data up to date/ when was it compiled last?

Been there, done that. Beheading comes to mind.

Brett