• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dating in Pcola

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Only if you have absolutely no game.

Touche - but maybe we just have higher standards...

To be fair, I haven't even been here for 3 weeks yet... so I should just STFU.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Ya if you wanna put up with all the BS and mentality that comes with trying to nail a 19-21 y/o.

Personally I've found Cougars are much much more fun. Even the occasional Golden Phesant. I've yet to muster the courage to let a Silver Fox have at me.

Psssh... The key to a 19-21 y/o's heart is alcohol. It isn't that tough to figure out how to get with one. It is pretty much like shooting fish in a barrel.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Ya... keep spending all your money and doing all that work. You'll see the light eventually. 30 somethings come after YOU... and they can do things a 19 y/o has never heard of. Oh, and you're not putting your commision at risk.

Edit... I just realized you're a Riddle Rat. You've been hanging out at Doolittle with all the Mainland trash haven't you?

Yeah, like show you their stretch marks and saggy cans. ;)

Brett

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Edit... I just realized you're a Riddle Rat. You've been hanging out at Doolittle with all the Mainland trash haven't you?

We won't talk about that Mainland trash! Besides, Spruce Creek High is right down the road :eek: Kidding! I wouldn't touch 90% of the Riddle girls with a 10-ft pole. In all seriousness though, I'm not a complete riddle rat. I lived it up at a State U for a year before I came here. Makes me appreciate my visits back to those state schools ;)

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Mefesto said:
30 somethings come after YOU... and they can do things a 19 y/o has never heard of.

I'll stick with teaching the 19 y/o those things.

How about this: Say we compare these girls to tires. Let us assume that they have a life-expectancy of 50,000 miles. The 19 y/o is at what, like 10,000 miles? The 30 y/o is running on the rims. No thank you.

jmiller82

DO NOT go to Chans on 9 Mile Rd. I went there on a so called "college night" and didn't see anything worth looking at, and thats after I could see through all the smoke.

Yeah Chan's is not too good if you're going for selection.. :) Is the one on 98 in Pace still open? I heard it had closed or something after the hurricane (talk about bad selection - try going there, Milton's finest! j/k). Trader Johns is gone too, right? That used to be the best place to pick up "groupies" with no problem at all.. I guess the only place left is the surrounding areas (Mobile area, Destin/Ft.Walton/Panama City, Pensacola Beach/Gulf Breeze).. One good thing to look forward to - UWF (in P'cola) is getting (or migt already have started it) a law school.. That will breed "classy" chicks, but she'll be buried in loads of classwork/studying, so don't bank on having anything longer than a one-nighter..

Birdman

That will breed "classy" chicks, but she'll be buried in loads of classwork/studying, so don't bank on having anything longer than a one-nighter..

It's entertaining that classy and one night stand were even in the same sentence.:D

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Yeah Chan's is not too good if you're going for selection.. :) Is the one on 98 in Pace still open? I heard it had closed or something after the hurricane (talk about bad selection - try going there, Milton's finest! j/k). Trader Johns is gone too, right? That used to be the best place to pick up "groupies" with no problem at all.. I guess the only place left is the surrounding areas (Mobile area, Destin/Ft.Walton/Panama City, Pensacola Beach/Gulf Breeze).. One good thing to look forward to - UWF (in P'cola) is getting (or migt already have started it) a law school.. That will breed "classy" chicks, but she'll be buried in loads of classwork/studying, so don't bank on having anything longer than a one-nighter..

Nah, Milton's finest worked at Ollie's. Texas Roadhouse wasn't bad either. Anyone want to back me up?:icon_smil

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Texas Roadhouse has some DAMN fine girls... too bad they were all 16.

My favorite was one night at Ollie's our waitress had to wait for her mom to come pick her up after work. And she claimed to be in the Air Guard.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Ya... if you're under 18. Dude you're just looking for trouble. You need to stop talking.

Yep. If she looks 18, she's 15-16. Check her ID, or better yet... stay away.

zuggerat

Mefesto said:
Ya if you wanna put up with all the BS and mentality that comes with trying to nail a 19-21 y/o.

Personally I've found Cougars are much much more fun. Even the occasional Golden Phesant. I've yet to muster the courage to let a Silver Fox have at me.

When you're 22 it's not much more trouble than you're used to.