• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dating in Pcola

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
That's worse than thailand, man. Package check don't work on that wierdo.

Lonestar155

is good to go
I havent heard anything good about P-cola girls. Even in the book titled Airwarriors, they never really said anything good about the lady population down there. No offense to P-cola people here.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I havent heard anything good about P-cola girls. Even in the book titled Airwarriors, they never really said anything good about the lady population down there. No offense to P-cola people here.

So I'm a single guy leaving New York for Quantico and then Pensacola....huh. My future looks very rosy.

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
Mefesto said:
Yeah just remember that if you're hooking up with someone in P'cola, so have at least half a dozen guys before you.

Guys, look on the bright side...you can get a list of references! Seriously.

USFPilot...PM me your new phone number so we can catch up, bro.

onedge

pilot
HEY! The girls in P-cola arent all that bad. I got a number from a hot one and I was only there like 3 days.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
The consensus among single Penn Staters down here is this town is ROUGH in regards to the girl situation.

They are either:

a - dating another officer
b - have a kid
c - are most rough (IE Scary and or way over the line ****ty)
d - all of the above
(exceptions made for jesus freaks... who try to convert you in the first 5 minutes of conversation. We have very short conversations.)

Not to mention the few decent ones have 800 other ensigns in line waiting to jump on them... which means they act like total b!tches knowing that they can get away with it.

On a half related note, I have never been anywhere with protestors outside of a bar (Seville Quarter, last saturday night).

That being said, outside of the girl situation, this town is tolerable... fishing, golfing, etc...

jmiller82

Are you guys going to the "normal" places, like Seville Qtr, Flounders/Jubillee's beachside? I know this will sound crazy, but try some of the bars in the north side of town (out by Ensley/Cantonment).. There's a bunch of hot, single, southern women there (no jesus freaks).. Can't vouch yes/no for the baby situation though.. haha!

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Are you guys going to the "normal" places, like Seville Qtr, Flounders/Jubillee's beachside? I know this will sound crazy, but try some of the bars in the north side of town (out by Ensley/Cantonment).. There's a bunch of hot, single, southern women there (no jesus freaks).. Can't vouch yes/no for the baby situation though.. haha!

DO NOT go to Chans on 9 Mile Rd. I went there on a so called "college night" and didn't see anything worth looking at, and thats after I could see through all the smoke.

USFpilot06

pilot
For any NASCAR/Racing fans out there... Try Five Flags Speedway...great place to pick up girls... if you combine them all together you MIGHT get a full set of teeth!