• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Data as an instrument of war

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
That reminds me of the cultural anecdote that native people thought that something as simple as putting money in a parking meter was absurd, because how can anyone "own" land? You borrow something for only as long as you need it and then you give it back. Well, that's the concept.

I think the concept of intellectual "property" is just as foreign to communist Chinese (except when it suits them, of course, "when it suits me" is human nature). If you invent a good idea then it would be selfish to keep it to yourself instead of sharing it for the good of the people.

All that except now the chycaps have figured out how profitable it is to be a robber baron.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Actress.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\China\Celebrities\Actress.cs:line 69

Hair Warrior

Contributor

Public service announcement:

If you don’t think the big woke tech giants aren’t waging their war with your data, look again.

Last edited:

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

If you don’t think the big woke tech giants aren’t waging their war with your data, look again.
And you are surprised?

Pags

N/A
pilot

PSA: its no longer your data when you put it on a platform that isn't a public service.

Also those don't seem like very woke actions...seem like much more traditional big business actions to maintain income streams.