• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Give me a break. I bought the entire Norfolk O'Club one Friday night a few months ago for less than $200, healthy tip included. And that was after NOTAMing the world. You aren't gonna go broke.

Back in the day at Oceana you'd spend more if you lost a couple of rounds of dice.

Open invitation to any AW - I'll buy your first two rounds at any bar you find me in - Thimble Shoals, Breezy Point, Oceana, Shorebreak, Tiki, Sandbridge Raw Bar, Baja, Mustin Beach, etc, etc.

Out of our own pockets - no big deal. Giving away your squadron's cash - not as popular. MB does have alligators anyway...social planning later. Right, MB? :D

FWIW, all it amounted to was a pony of Lite; and it tasted slightly skunk anyway. There's plenty of summer ahead of us. :)

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Should have seen this coming, PM AFDO no Midway commemoration for me tomorrow :(

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Don't be offended.....Drob is likely the biggest philly snob in the world. Among other things, he believes that we do not have power and running water in the Pacific NW.

First off,
phils2008.jpg

And second, yes I am a douche, at least on the internet...

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hell yeah Phillies..what did wisconsin do this year?

phrogpilot73

Spot check time. We're hoping to arrive at NPA by 1730 Local. Enterprise tells us the rentals will be at Base Ops when we get there, figure 30-45 minutes to get to the Q and check in. I know at least one other dude with me that's rolling to the club. It better be good...

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I'm going flight suit tomorrow, greens are just too damn hot right now.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My T-1 class should be there in force, this week has left us needing copious amounts of alcohol.