• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current A-Pool/API students? Pathetic...or The Great Mustin Beach O'Club Thread

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Spot check time. We're hoping to arrive at NPA by 1730 Local. Enterprise tells us the rentals will be at Base Ops when we get there, figure 30-45 minutes to get to the Q and check in. I know at least one other dude with me that's rolling to the club. It better be good...

The enterprise on base sucks. It's literally a guy in a closet connected to the minimart. When we went there for djet they had given away HighDimention's car. Why? Cause he could...

Also, I might make an appearance as well, if I'm felling that crazy...

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
The enterprise on base sucks. It's literally a guy in a closet connected to the minimart. When we went there for djet they had given away HighDimention's car. Why? Cause he could...

Also, I might make an appearance as well, if I'm felling that crazy...

Yes, if you're going to be more than 15-20 minutes past your estimated arrival time, let them know. I thought he was joking when he said he had given away my car.. he wasn't.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
@Phrog, if for some reason you guys get stuck on base, I can give you a ride, I'll be on base all afternoon/evening. Spyguy/Otto/Ayala have my number

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Count me in; my greens just got done, and I somehow pulled off the miracle of being not scheduled in VT-86.

KBayDog

Spot check time. We're hoping to arrive at NPA by 1730 Local. Enterprise tells us the rentals will be at Base Ops when we get there, figure 30-45 minutes to get to the Q and check in. I know at least one other dude with me that's rolling to the club. It better be good...

What flippin' good-deal XC are you doing this weekend?

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Shennanigans at the O'Club or like somewhere out in town?

That way I know what kind of b*tch drink I want to order. Eh, DRob?

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Last night was ridiculous. I've never seen the place so packed, complete with the regular AW posse, a team of O-5s wrecking people on the beer pong table, and a wedding party that shifted the normal O Club ratio in a strongly positive direction. Seriously, there were more good-looking girls hanging out at the MBOC last night than there were at the downtown bars. I stayed from about 1730 to midnight.

To you people who set up the beer pong, awesome job. Keep it up. To Sooner...I'm still pissed about the green dress fiasco.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Last night was ridiculous. I've never seen the place so packed, complete with the regular AW posse, a team of O-5s wrecking people on the beer pong table, and a wedding party that shifted the normal O Club ratio in a strongly positive direction. Seriously, there were more good-looking girls hanging out at the MBOC last night than there were at the downtown bars. I stayed from about 1730 to midnight.

To you people who set up the beer pong, awesome job. Keep it up. To Sooner...I'm still pissed about the green dress fiasco.

Yeah it really was a blast. I was on the losing end to the O-5 wrecking crew. I still think they were sandbagging it.

Armada, next time pre-game tactics brief to avoid another shit show. That aside, great night capped off with ENS/JG DRob and I going to Whataburger.