• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Criminal Record..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Brett327 said:
The real question is, now that the Soviets are gone, what evil specter is plotting to rob us of our precious bodily fluids?
Mutterings about Blue Kool-aid, sunshine, and rainbows...
mkoch said:
You're going to have to answer to the Coca-Cola Company.
Coca-Cola?? Kool-Aid is made by Kraft (which is owned by Phillip Morris... that's right folks! You take down Big Tobacco, you take down Macaroni and Cheese too! What will you tell the children then???).

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
to the OP's notion that he might somehow not get caught if he doesn't mention this criminal history.....you're joking right?? You will have to get a security clearance at some point (sooner rather than later), and they will not have to dig far to find this....trust me. Once again, good luck, and be honest in whatever you do!

Lawman

None
HAL Pilot said:
The problem most of us are having is with your repeated use of the phrase "I didn't snitch".

By this do you mean not "snitching" is a desirable or admirable trait?

Or do you mean "I did not tell the truth"?

Or maybe you mean "I tried to help cover up a crime"?

So if you become a pilot and your co-pilot, NFO or Aircrewman shows up and it's obvious they have been drinking booze, are you go to let them fly and "not snitch"?

Here is the problem. As a military officer you are the authorities. It is your obligation and duty to report crimes, lies and violations and to enforce rules, regulations and laws. "Not snitching" is the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do.

So your "I'm not a snitch" bull shit tells us you are NOT officer material. Your continued use and defense of "not snitching" show us that you do not see what was wrong with your behavior nor do you have any intentions of trying to correct your behavior.

We're not elitist. We just don't want "your kind" - the kind that find honor in dishonesty and covering up the truth. There is no place for "your kind" in any branch of the military - officer or enlisted. The military is a place for those who possess real honor and integrity.

DO NOT APPLY. WE DO NOT WANT YOU IN OUR RANKS. GO AWAY!

(You're lucky I just don't ban you from this site for being an idiot. )

On the same token, never seek a position in Law Enforcement. Never seek a position in the Criminal Justice system in general.

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Lawman said:
On the same token, never seek a position in Law Enforcement. Never seek a position in the Criminal Justice system in general.

You forgot the obligatory Kubrick joke :icon_wink

j/k, well said.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BreakOnThrough said:
Wait no. I'll wait in the orbiting spacecraft while my fellow astronauts rob Mars
My question is, how did this guy go from negative rep points, then back to positive? Who in the world gave him positive rep points?

Brett

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Brett327 said:
My question is, how did this guy go from negative rep points, then back to positive? Who in the world gave him positive rep points?

Brett

It was a software glitch. The computer noticed his head going up his ass, and only processed the word "up".

LoneSailor

mmx1 said:
He might want to ask Charlie Wenzel about anonymity on the internet.

Haha. I guess no one caught that. I read the original Charlie Wenzel thread about 2 months ago. He should've just returned his money as soon as he had the chance. LOL.

Anyway, 3 words kid
HONOR, COURAGE, and COMMITMENT.

Your story is suspect, you say you were deceived by your friends -- if so then why didn't you tell on them?!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BreakOnThrough said:
I was obviously not as guilty as they were, even though when they got back in the car with the rifles I didn't snitch, and you're damn right I didn't snitch.

Just sort of less guilty somehow...???

BreakOnThrough said:
It's easy to make the right decisions in hindsight, isn't it. But I'm no snitch. It's ironic that the reason we got busted is because we got snitched on.

Thus the old adage...Hindsight is 20/20.

I personally don't want you in my Navy based on your posts. Poor ethical decisions and misplaced loyalties all add up to trouble. Can't afford any of that in aviation. :(

'Nuff said.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
BreakOnThrough said:
I was obviously not as guilty as they were, even though when they got back in the car with the rifles I didn't snitch, and you're damn right I didn't snitch.

Hrm... Not into law, but I smell a little aiding in a felony... not sure of the exact charge, but isn't that a felony in and of itself?

Break, It doesn't sound as if you're one bit remorseful for what you did. Not good. I'll go as far as repeating other posters and say you fvckin bragging about it.

creepto mentioned the Navy's core values... Of which by your posts, you exhibit none of them. If that's the case, get a job with Microsoft, not the military.

Also, notice your rep indicator... its red. That's a good indication to STFU and listen to what people have to say. In other words, close your mouth and open your ears (or eye in this case) and learn something.

Break, with your attitude, even if you do get commissioned, you'd not last in the Navy.. period.

Here's a few words to look up: Honor, Integrity, Committment, Friends, Idiot, Moron, Courage...

Status
Not open for further replies.