• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Criminal Record..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
BreakOnThrough has had an accident. As far as I'm concerned, it was permanently fatal.
fallofftoilet2fb.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
BreakOnThrough has had an accident. As far as I'm concerned, it was permanently fatal.
This gives me an idea. We should make it so that your rep indicator acts like the crystals on people's palms in Logan's Run. If you see your rep indicator start to flash red, it means that your deal is up and it's time to report to carousel for "recycling." Otherwise, the Sandmen (mods) will terminate your ass.

palm-flower-thumb.jpg

Run, runner!

Brett

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Brett, man... That's probably one of the more obscure references I've seen on this site lately, and one of the funnier. Can we get the whole computerized sex network, too? Oh, wait. That's called, "The Internet."

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
I've been reading this thread and I really don't see any reason this kid should be banned. Yes he showed a lack of moral fortitude, yes he made the mistake of defending his indiscretion. The Navy will almost certainly decide his lot is not the officer corps, but why is he banned for dislpaying a dissenting opinion on a message board?

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
GODDAMMIT HAL (I had nightmares about dying on the crapper as a little kid!)!!!

Dying on the toilet has got to be the worst way to go out... it's just, so, sh!tty. :(

P.S. Anyone know how to fix my "New Post" Count: it always reads 1 no matter how many times I push it...

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I swear. I really was. Honestly. I didn't want to post in this thread. Seriously. But can one of the mods rename this guy Integer II or Integer Jr. or something? I think we've found his replacement.

Edit: And Kbay... that's hilarious. I hope I get something too. Will keep you guys updated.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Like I said ... this thread and the subject of the thread ...... Q.E.D. ..... soooooooooooooo ...... why doesn't some "smart" mod-squad guy lock up this inane (and useless -- unless you like mental masturbation) thread??? It ain't about "differing" opinions. Hmmmmmmmmm ..... ????

"We must kill them. We must incinerate them. Pig after pig. Cow after cow. Village after village. Army after army...." Col Kurtz. .... and I continue to weep for the future of Naval Aviation .... on occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.