• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
....Pelosi trying to push her agenda while calling it relief bullshit. It’s pure ideological and an attempt to push the lib agenda.

Luckily both Mitch McConnell and a Trump have said no chance in hell.

Skeletor knew this at the bill's inception. The point isn't to get this passed, it's to submit to congress, watch it get shot down, then point the finger at the fascist Republicans who don't want to help the people. They're looking around realizing they're going to have a hard time electing Biden, so they're stocking up on attack ammo as much as they can before November.

taxi1

pilot
Or any of them work at an Old Folk's Home, or any place where old folks have to go (grocery store) or go to any places where old people go, etc.

I predict an outbreak in a week or so in Wisconsin, that makes its way to a bunch of old people. We'll see how this ages. I'll gladly buy a round for the house if wrong.

A Day In The Life

pilot
More offended by the five or six dipshits wearing their hats indoors whilst eating.

old.jpg

GroundPounder

It should be fine. Wisconsin did the right thing. Now, it's up to the people to not be idiots. Georgia's been open for a couple of weeks and no spikes yet.

Expect the cases in Georgia to go up, but only because there is so much testing going on. There are 5 drive through locations now that offer free testing in my area, and they are being well used. What is not going up is hospital cases, which here are going down.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Really? Hats? They're not covers and the bar isn't the hangar bay in port (or was it underway?)

Also, what about my big church hat?
Like my grandmother told me, the only people allowed to wear hats indoors are women and bald men...