• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
I believe they call this the law of unintended consequences. Some people on here will dismiss it because zErO hEdGe IsN’t ReAl NeWs!!

jackjack

Probably when the blue block on the right goes toward zero at hospitals.
The latest is that even when there is very little blue. There will still be white, because of breakthrough infections. and natural immunity after infection, also not doing enough. We aren't looking at herd immunity anymore.

We still have our hand out to the world. Our federal gov are a useless bunch of pricks and as I have said here, really messed up. UK are sending on loan, we repay when our stocks come. 4M Pfizer and Singapore is sending 0.5M. WE bought 1M from Poland. Still no word from the US

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Is there a place on the internet where writing like that isn't stupid?
Is that what they call a straw man?

I’m curious why you won’t actually answer any of my questions. Interesting that you can’t fathom how a vaccinated person could be philosophically opposed to vaccine mandates. I’m surprised that someone who took an oath to possibly fight in a war with which their own countrymen could potentially disagree, in order to defend them, would find this concept so foreign. Also surprising that someone would be trying so very hard to divide their fellow citizens not only by vaccination status and whether or not they wear masks in public when not required by law, but by their thoughts and opinions about medical freedom and privacy.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
The latest is that even when there is very little blue. There will still be white, because of breakthrough infections. and natural immunity after infection, also not doing enough. We aren't looking at herd immunity anymore.

We still have our hand out to the world. Our gov is a useless bunch of pricks and as I have said here, really messed up. UK are sending on loan, we repay when our stocks come. 4M Pfizer and Singapore is sending 0.5M. Still no word from the US
The US is busy focusing on a third round of shots. Two top scientist administrators quit the FDA because the Biden administration pushed ahead with it against their guidance.

Hopefully your Army can keep the citizenry* in check until then.

*sorry, not citizenry, but whatever you call it when you live somewhere but aren’t actually free.

SlickAg

pilot
COVID-19 AUG. 12, 2021

Don’t Panic, But Breakthrough Cases May Be a Bigger Problem Than You’ve Been Told
Current public-health messaging may understate the scale and risk.

Don’t worry, @taxi1 will be along shortly to fact check this article and tell you how wrong it is. This is ONLY a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The vaccine is our only way to freedom (despite dwindling efficacy).

““The message that breakthrough cases are exceedingly rare and that you don’t have to worry about them if you’re vaccinated — that this is only an epidemic of the unvaccinated — that message is falling flat,” Harvard epidemiologist Michael Mina told me in the long interview that follows below. “If this was still Alpha, sure. But with Delta, plenty of people are getting sick. Plenty of transmission is going on. And my personal opinion is that the whole notion of herd immunity from two vaccine shots is flying out the window very quickly with this new variant.”

“We’re seeing a lot more spread in vaccinated people,” agreed Scripps’s Eric Topol, who estimated that the vaccines’ efficacy against symptomatic transmission, which he estimated to be 90 percent or above for the wild-type strain and all previous variants, had fallen to about 60 percent for Delta. “That’s a big drop.” Later, he suggested it might have fallen to 50 percent, and that new data about to be published in the U.S. would suggest an even lower rate. On Wednesday, a large pre-print study published by the Mayo clinic suggested the efficacy against infection had fallen as far as 42 percent.”

jackjack

But vaccine still helps keeps you out of hospital and from death, It also boost those who had covid. It only reinforces the stupidity of not being vaccinated. It's higher than that, but using your 42%. That's less spread, isn't it.